Tim’s practice is concentrated in the general fields of estates and trusts law and taxation. His work consists of estate planning and estate and trust administration, with special emphasis on the preparation and implementation of complex trust arrangements; the estate, gift, and generation-skipping tax implications of such arrangements and charitable giving planning. He counsels and represents individuals, corporate and individual fiduciaries and private foundations. Tim has lectured on topics in the field of estate and trust planning, administration and taxation.
- 2009 Citron Alex & Zionts PC
- 2006 PNC Wealth Management
- 2004 Law Clerk to the Honorable Katherine B. Emery – Orphans’ Court Judge of Washington County, Pennsylvania
- 2004 Duquesne University School of Law
- 2001 Westminster College
- Probate and Trust Council – Allegheny County Bar Association
- Estate Planning Council of Pittsburgh
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Personal Interests / Community Service
Tim has served on the Finance Council for Holy Name Church in Duquesne, Pennsylvania and currently serves on Probate and Trust Council for the Allegheny County Bar Association. Tim is an avid runner and loves playing, coaching and watching basketball. Tim, his wife Holly and their two boys, Connor and Nico reside in North Strabane Township.