Michael’s practice is concentrated in real estate law, including representing clients in the purchase and sale of shopping centers, office buildings and other commercial properties; representing clients in leasing matters, including negotiation of leases with national tenant; representing clients in financing matters; and representing clients in residential matters. Michael also represents commercial and residential owners in tax assessment appeal cases. Michael is the past President of the Real Property Section of the Allegheny County Bar Association.
- Citron Alex & Zionts PC
- Berkman Ruslander Pohl Lieber & Engel
- 1985 University of Pittsburgh School of Law – Associate Editor – Journal of Law and Commerce
- 1992 Georgetown University Law Center – LLM with distinction in Taxation
- 1981 University of Pennsylvania
- Real Property Section of Allegheny County Bar Association – President 2002-2003
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Personal Interests / Community Service
Michael is an avid golfer, basketball and hockey player. Michael and his wife, Lorri, live in Pine Township.