Leon’s practice is concentrated in real estate, general corporate/contract and entertainment law, including representing clients in the purchase, sale, development, financing and leasing of shopping centers, office buildings, apartment buildings and other commercial projects and residential property transactions. Leon also counsels various local theater companies and artists and is an active member of the Allegheny County Bar Associations’ Arts and Law Committee.
- 1999 Citron Alex & Zionts PC
- 1988 The Edward J. DeBartolo Corporation
- 1986 Berkman Ruslander Pohl Lieber & Engel
- 1986 – Pennsylvania
- 1986 – Duquesne University School of Law
- 1980 – The George Washington University
- 1978 – The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Real Property Section
- Arts & Law Committee
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Leon is very active in Pittsburgh’s theater community, as an actor and singer throughout the region and as a co-founder and producer with Front Porch Theatricals (“Pittsburgh’s boutique professional musical theater company”). Leon has also served as a member of the Board of Directors of Pittsburgh Musical Theater and the Jewish Theater of Pittsburgh, among other theatrical affiliations. Leon and his wife Nancy reside in Park Place and have two grown daughters.